    Archan> dear Khader,
    Archan>     This mail is from me!! (Archan not Urmil) ;-((

Well, Archan I am now convinced that you do wear spectacles ;-)
Maybe you wanna check my reply. I replied to Urmil's mail
and it contained your reply also ;-) And first I replied to Urmil's mail
and then yours !!

    >> Outlook Express - There is something called Magellan for KDE
    >> add-ons and much more.
    Archan>     It isnot like Outlook Exp5. Outlook is really nice for
    Archan> the novice users!! (no brick bat please!!)

What are you talking about here ?? Emacs or Magellan ??
Well, about emacs you are right. Even thought it has a very very steep learning
curve, but it usually pays off very well..
Maybe you should check out magellan though.

    >> as you said this is something which is desperately needed
    >>
    Archan>     Aktion can't recognise many formats and not as stable
    Archan> useful as Windows Media Player5.

Stability  ?? Well, I did say that aktion was not upto it's mark and something
needs to be done similar to Media Player ( Another proof about your spectacles ;-)

    >> JFS - IBM has already open sourced JFS, you might want to check
    Archan>     Jounalising in native/root FS.

Can you elaborate here ???

    >> Cool Device Driver - ???? What do ya mean here ?? SOmething
    >> which can be refrigerated ??? ;-)
    Archan>     really freezing!! oh!!!!

Now, you did not answer the question here ;-) ???

    >> Winzip Clone - Get yourself GUItar and you will leave winzip
    >> behind ;-)
    Archan>     Still Winzip is more functional than GUItar!! If u
    Archan> disagree, please check winzip7.

Well, Maybe you are right here, But that is not a challenging one hence I drop
it ;-) Remember My earlier query !!!

    >> BeOS mt and mo - Worth looking at, wait till I get my free copy
    >> of BeOS 5 ;-)
    Archan>     I have got the beOS with me!!

Are you talking about BeOS 5 here !! I guess not  !!!!!!! ;-)

    >> All that Cellular Automata Sutff - what is dat ?? Can you gimme
    >> a link to that ??
    Archan> already developed for Cellular Automata in Linux to my my
    Archan> web site but I have no free time to do it ;-(( !!

I will wait for that !! In the mean while, I will search for it on the net!!
Thanks
Regards
        Khader

--
Syed Khader Vali (Siddiq)                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]

LI is all for free speech, but this list was created for a purpose --
to help popularise Linux in India. If your messages are counterproductive
to that purpose, your privileges to submit messages can and will be revoked.