dear Khader,

> Well, Archan I am now convinced that you do wear spectacles ;-)

        U are right!! From 8th std.

> Maybe you should check out magellan though.

I will.

> Stability  ?? Well, I did say that aktion was not upto it's mark and something
> needs to be done similar to Media Player ( Another proof about your spectacles ;-)

My WinMedia5 works really fine.

> Can you elaborate here ???

I will!! I am working on that with reiserFS I will post all the codes
and documentation to iLUG list.

> Are you talking about BeOS 5 here !! I guess not  !!!!!!! ;-)
No! No! I don't have beOS 5.....

>     Archan> already developed for Cellular Automata in Linux to my my
>     Archan> web site but I have no free time to do it ;-(( !!
>
> I will wait for that !! In the mean while, I will search for it on the net!!
U may fall in love of the world of Cellular Automata!! ;-)

Archan Paul
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

ps. have i missed some?

LI is all for free speech, but this list was created for a purpose --
to help popularise Linux in India. If your messages are counterproductive
to that purpose, your privileges to submit messages can and will be revoked.