Hey, what about those extra ordinary online info about members /
syntax? What about the simplicity in coding / small size of code /
support for third party controls (use and development) as in VB? What
about those Packaging and Deployment tools?

Hey, don't take it as a flame, these are those user (rather
programmer) friendly tools that attract people.

Regards
Urmil Parikh