    Urmil> Hey, what about those extra ordinary online info about
    Urmil> members / syntax? What about the simplicity in coding /
    Urmil> small size of code / support for third party controls (use
    Urmil> and development) as in VB? What about those Packaging and
    Urmil> Deployment tools?

Hi Urmil,
Speaking frankly, I don't call programming *progamming* when someone
uses tools like VB, Visual Studio. Those things are for people who
don't know how to program and Windows is a good platform for VB and
Visual Studio. Frankly speaking I don't like the Idea of even
Kdevelop. Simply love programming with vi and emacs. Real programmers
don't use IDE's. Here at our office, I have seen who people use things
like WInVI, gnumake and gcc to program in Windows. And that is the best
way !!
And talking about packaging tools, well tar at its best. Then we have
rpm and deb. Way to go !! ;-)
Regards
        Khader

--
Syed Khader Vali (Siddiq)                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]

LI is all for free speech, but this list was created for a purpose --
to help popularise Linux in India. If your messages are counterproductive
to that purpose, your privileges to submit messages can and will be revoked.