This brings up a question I've had regarding dual-Etek EMs.  (Keep in mind
I'm an electrical dolt, so don't be afraid to set me straight if I need
it.)  I'm guessing here, but I think vertical bumps aren't likely to loosen
a key.

My understanding is that PM motors want to run at one speed and only one
speed at a given voltage.  If the load increases it doesn't slow down, it
just draws more current.  So if you have two Eteks driving the same vehicle,
being fed from one controller, any slight difference between their
volatage/speed curves will cause one to drive the other.  Furthermore, the
two voltage/speed curves might cross, meaning one motor might be driven at
low speed and be the driver at higher speed.

Seems to me torque reversals are more likely to loosen a key.

Or not.  I'm guessing.  Does anyone have experience that can
proove/disproove this hypothesis?

Chris