On Tue, 20 Jul 1999 17:24:22 +0100 "PrinceGaz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
writes:

/|\/|\ Well my old MZ-R3 portable certainly reads ahead the start of the
next track into the buffer (10secs) when set to one-track, shuffle, or
whole disc replay. /|\/|\

  I think a really great idea would be to have portables finish playing
out the buffer if you eject the disc without stopping it... It would
great with the newer players that have a 40 second memory. See, you could
keep listening to music while you changed discs! ;-)

  That would really be continuous play. :P

~Zach
o/~ she's sick of all the formula bands, for something not quite so bland
o/~
o/~ no more New Kids on the Block, she loves to hear the discobigrock o/~
o/~ her favourite band is Sonic Youth, well at least she tells the truth
o/~
o/~ the girls at school they love Take That, and Mark Owen is the name of
the cat, name of the cat o/~