I am convinced that I have to have a bad glow plug. Car was plugged in all
day (inside an insulated garage, temp no lower than 40F) and it took lots of
cranking on a fully charged battery to start.

Four new glow plugs are on order from Rusty. Hopefully will be here at or
before Saturday, and after the install we shall see.

--
LT Don
http://don.homelinux.net/~don/

Make a small loan, Make a big difference - Kiva.org