> By the way, does mod_perl have a "board of directors"?  If there was a
> mod_perl consortium backing mod_perl (Merlyn, Lincoln, Doug,  Stas
> etc) formally, I'm sure we could get some pretty serious notice.

Yes, it's called Project Management Committee (pmc) and currently the
members are Doug, Eric Cholet, Ask and me. This committee is a part of the
Apache Software Foundation (ASF) group, which has pmc for every project
hosted under ASF umbrella.

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://apachetoday.com http://jazzvalley.com