Debbie Wrote:

 We keep an assessment wall in our conference room that does not show
teacher or student names on the front of each card, but it is a great visual
for keeping us all tuned in to how many kids are having trouble and how much
trouble they are having.

Jean says:
Hi Debbie,
We also are using an Assessment Wall at our school to help us address the
needs of all students at our school. Please
email me off list. I would like to share what we are doing at our school and
find out a little bit more about how you are
using your Assessment Wall.
Thanks.

Jean
[EMAIL PROTECTED]