Debbie Wrote...
> We have a large bulletin bard in our conference room that we use for this.
> DRA levels go across the top. Individual cards with numbers on the front
> and student info on the back.are pinned under the correct DRA level.  They
> are color coded for grade level so at a glance it is easy to see where the
> students are and if there are any students drastically behind grade level.
> We also use colored dotd on the front to indicate special services. I hope
> this makes sense teacher name is not on the cards. I also maintain an
> excel data base with all students and their DRA levels. This allows me to
> monitor progress because I put the date in the cell that indicates the
> level. I use this database to also keep students and teachers names aqnd
> the assessment wall number assigned to each student. I think the
> assessment wall is a Linda Dorn thing so you might find pictures and more
> info on her site. Sorry I don't hqave an exact site but you can google it.
> HTH. Debbie
> Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Jean says:
This sounds exactly how we are using our Assessment Wall.  At this time, I
am the one in charge of imputing data and keeping our data base up to date.
Teachers have taken over moving their own cards and this has certainly
helped not only with maintaince of the wall, but encouraging those teachers
whose students were not moving along to ask for additional help and/or begin
to focus on SSR and DRA. I can send you more information tomorrow that I
have on our Wall. All of my info is a school.
Jean/NJ
home: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
school: [EMAIL PROTECTED]