OK, I got it now.

Anyone who has positive input to your thread is a "geek" or "power user"

Darn.  Guess I buy the next box at Kmart.

When Mandrake works then, can I please just be a user?

Lee

P.S.  My real nightmares are all MS experiences from my dark past.

--
Registered Linux user #223705

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with
ketchup.