---------------------------------
[1] Cubic Express themselves
---------------------------------
Posted Thursday, July 19, 2001 by Red_Braces:

As some had speculated the Irish investors J.P. McManus and John Magnier are the names
behind the recent hoovering up of United shares. This is a big relief for "Red Braces"
- but lets not get too excited yet. As long as they are real fans buying the club -
and they don't want to take over the WHOLE club - thus denying all other United fans
the opportunity to own part of their club - well that's fine. Will they be joining
Shareholders United though - we wait with baited breasts.

Reuters:
"Mr McManus and Mr Magnier have been investors for some time in Manchester United and
took advantage of the recent weakness in the share price to increase their joint
holding to the current level," Cubic Expression Company said in a statement late on
Wednesday.

Apparently JP McManus and John Magnier see their shareholding purely as an investment.
(Hmmm..)

Remain vigilant- this is a warning - time to take action:
(link:http://www.shareholdersunited.org) http://www.shareholdersunited.org &
(link:http://www.imusa.org) http://www.imusa.org

(You'd think we were getting paid for plugging SU - we aren't - its a not for profit
organisation of course. It's still a fcuking good idea though.)