---------------------------------
[20] Singapore Result
---------------------------------
Posted Tuesday, July 24, 2001 by redend:

Our Singapore match report - final whistle. BDS - our man on the spot - (he has now
moved his chair forward - next to the sideboard - so he can read the text scrolling
past on MUTV)

BDS:
Utd ran out 8.1 winners over a team that the mickeys could only put two past last
week.....

Goals from:
Yorke 2, OGS 2, Phil Neville, Beckham, Giggs and RVN.........

Key moments:
Saba's strength and skill, RVN's vision, Yorkes passion and drive (no not that one)
very similar look from him like he was in 98/99 season which bears good omens.

The highlight has to be Fergies reward to Barthez, who put on an outfield top and was
on his knees to the Govanor asking to be put on as a sub - this request was granted
however he was disappointed when he was told to remove the No 7 shirt and had to opt
for 14 instead.

Plenty of screaming from the supporters (and Paddy Crerand) every time Beckham, Giggs
and Barthez touched the ball - the latter being more vociferous as he was playing
centre forward !!!

Next stop is Thailand on Sunday where Yorke will unveil several beauties he met the
night before (complete with large feet, bricklayers hands and the odd adams apple).
Ladyboys and Genitalmen - please welcome Dwight Yorke.

---------------------------------
[19] Half time in Singapore
---------------------------------
Posted Tuesday, July 24, 2001 by redend:

BDS - our man on the spot - (in his front room watching MUTV - does he ever work?)
reports on the friendly in Singapore.

Half Time score is 3 - 1 to United with a goal from Phil Neville and two from Ole
Gunnar Solskjaer.

One of the OGS goals was disputed but was ruled to have crossed the line.

Saba (pronounced Sabre) is looking sharp (arf) - displaying a real cutting edge (ho
ho) in midfield. For a friendly he's put in some scything (leave it - its not funny)
tackles and in attack he's cut their defence to shreds (SMACK!).

Girly screams every time Becks touches the ball and clowning on the bench from Fab -
but more from BDS at full time. Current score is about 6 - 1 or something - to be
precise.