My manager at a previous employer would tire of the calls and started asking
the callers to "tell me more" about whatever the product was while he
ignored it all.  Then he'd say "Hey, I think I need that.  Let me get my
credit card...", set the phone on the desk, grab a magazine and head to the
rest room.  After about 10 minutes we'd hear "hello...  hello?" and then a
click as the caller hung up.  Used to crack us up!

Die dulci fruere!

Roger Wright
___

<<image002.jpg>>