I used to try to nicely explain to them that I wasn't interested, but
most of them are so rude this got old fast.

I started just hanging up on them when they wouldn't shut up, but
sometimes they would actually have someone else call back and yell at me
for being rude!

Then, since we are a non-profit, I started immediately soliciting them
for toner donations - that usually got them to hang up.  But this still
takes too much time.

Now I tell them (mostly truthfully), that we don't buy toner because
it's included in our service contract - thanks anyway, and I hang up.

I still get 1 to 3 calls a week.  Everyone at our agency knows that I am
the only one who orders toner, so no worries there, at least.