Hey, Harry, no problem! Sometimes we all can't see the forest for the
trees... We all assumed, it must have been something like that.

Glad it worked out finally!

     Matthias

--
Matthias Pfützner | Tel.: +49 700 PFUETZNER      | And no matter what hard-
Lichtenbergstr.73 | mailto:matth...@pfuetzner.de | ware you have, it's really