From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Adam Maas
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2007 1:19 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: 85mm f1.8 SMCT on ebay : $400+

Note that Cosina is making a killing selling LTM and M mount lenses that

are almost as good as the Leica's for 1/5th the price, and selling these

to a lot of Leica users (Cosina makes the only available 15mm and 12mm
lenses for RF's as well). They certainly are subsidizing the bodies with

the lenses (And it helps that there was little engineering required for
the bodies, really just designing a good rangefinder system)

-Adam