On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 06:10:07PM +0200, AlunFoto scripsit:
> 2009/5/19 Graydon <o...@uniserve.com>:
[snip]
> > I don't recall seeing a K-7 picture with a bottom view. _Two_ 1860 mAh
> > batteries seems unlikely in a body that size, though of course that
> > battery spec from RiceHigh could easily be wrong.
>
> My bad. I confused a pic from Yvon Bourques page to be the bottom of a
> camera, but it's actually the RH part of the grip:
> http://pentaxdslrs.blogspot.com/2009/05/recap-on-k-7-pictures-leaked-from-all.html

Ah, OK, makes sense, what with the two doors and all.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_EO9piAKCkcU/ShBJD8iHMSI/AAAAAAAAEiY/keeeBh78t1Y/s1600-h/3514739481_96a4d48143.jpg

Shows, along with the 1/8000 shutter speed, F 1.0

Think we're in for a lens announcement, too? :)

> There's a pic of the camera bottom and the new battery at the link
> that Tim posted:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/peter_fang/3544415684/in/set-72157618438434400/

Saw that not too long after my post above. :)

As batteries to charge carefully go, that's getting up there for a
portable device.

-- Graydon