Dear list:

*Jerry*:  I will take “Peirce at any stage of his life” for 100, Alex.

*Alex*:  The answer is, “label any philosophical stance with which he
disagreed as "nominalistic."

*Jerry*:  What is “Something Peirce would never say or do because
fallibilism”?

*Alex*:  That’s right.  You control the board, Jerry

*Jerry*:  OK, the same category for 200, Alex…

Best,

Jerry R