Clark, List:

CG:  For a legisign the sign consists of a general idea and that’s what I
think you’re talking about.

Right, but a legisign/type can only have a Dynamic Object that is
collective; it cannot represent a Possible or Existent, only a Necessitant.

CG:  ... the object could be any sort of object (firstness, secondness,
thirdness).

Only for a qualisign/mark, according to Peirce's rule of determination (as
I call it).  Again, a legisign/type (3ns) can only represent a collective
object (3ns).