Dear list:

“*Now ‘prior’ and ‘better known’ are ambiguous terms, for there is a
difference between what is prior and better known in the order of being and
what is prior and better known to man. I mean that objects nearer to sense
are prior and better known to man; objects without qualification prior and
better known are those further from sense.*” ~Prior Analytics (*Posterior
Analytics*)

I would recommend considering which of Peirce's tools is best for promoting
movement and not simply the absurdity.

Sorry, this above reference is from Posterior Analytics.  I've been reading
many of Aristotle's works in sequence and got mixed up.

Best,
Jerry R