> That currently works with the latest Linux kernels (or so I've been
> told by people who have Clié devices.)

Anybody here who actually done this? I have kernel 2.4.7. When I loaded
all modules, it does now show my Clie in USB devices list until I press
HOTSYNC button. When I run MSGate it does not show as USB device.

Could somebody please explain to me how can I make it work?

Vadim

--
"La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien a ajouter, mais
quand il ne reste rien a enlever."  (Antoine de Saint-Exupery)