|
Derek looked at Alex and sighed, although he made sure the
sound didn't carry over to Alyssa "If she is...... who we think she is, I want
to know where her mother is and how she got here. I want to know that
anyway but.. oh gott. I met her and the next day she was gone. I
couldn't find her and she had left with no trace.. not even a forwarding
address with the school..."
He looked at her and waited for her reaction.
Telling Julia was one thing.... telling Alex was.. well it was totally different
even if he wouldn't put a reason to it.
He stood up then "I think I'll go check on Philip's
progress. Will you do me a favor and watch Alyssa until Julia comes back
down?"
Derek had to avert his gaze for a moment and rubbed the
bridge of his nose. He didn't want to put her out but he couldn't go
tugging Alyssa to the Control Room either. He thought of sending Alex to
go check on the progress but if there was something questionable in anything
Philip found he would have a better chance at possibly answering it than Alex
would, although barely. He just couldn't take the chance that they could
miss something.
|
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] derek, alex spfoley
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex Kim Rickmon
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex spfoley
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex spfoley
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex spfoley
