RED NEWS - MUFC Daily News by Email.
For the very latest news, the forum, and more check out the website at
http://www.rednews.co.uk
For United books, videos, DVDs etc http://www.rednews.co.uk/ama.php?id=amazon

---------------------------------
[1] Have a £10 bet today and get a FREE £25 bet. Bingo!
---------------------------------
Posted Sunday, June 25, 2006 by ed:
When you plan to have a bet - use Sporting Odds through us

 http://www.sportingodds.com/index.asp?tpid=2983
http://www.sportingodds.com/index.asp?tpid=2983

---------------------------------
[10] Terry on Wayne
---------------------------------
Posted Saturday, June 24, 2006 by tb:
"He has not played football for a long time and he has missed it very much. You
can see in training that he is dying to get on the pitch, play a full 90
minutes and take us all the way in the World Cup."

"He wants to play a full part. He has been frustrated by his injury. He just
wants to get out there and score goals and play football."

---------------------------------
[9] Sven on Gary
---------------------------------
Posted Saturday, June 24, 2006 by tb:
"Gary should be in the dressing room, always."

"There was a discussion before we went to Cologne [to play Sweden] because he
might have stayed in Baden-Baden to work on his fitness level with a masseur.

"I said no because we wanted him with us even if he is not playing.

"I want him in the dressing room and on the bench because he's one of those
fighters and leaders you need in a team."

---------------------------------
[8] Skip to mu Lou on Torres
---------------------------------
Posted Saturday, June 24, 2006 by tb:
"Fernando Torres is certainly one of the few individual players in this World
Cup who have made people sit up and take notice."

"He is one of maybe less than a handful who have made me look forward to the
next match to see whether they have got something or not.

"I watched him score twice against Tunisia and though he is not the finished
article by any means I liked some of the things I saw and it made me want to
tune in again when he's playing.

"I think we need to see him a few more times to fully decide on him. You'll
only really see what he is all about if Spain go on.

"So far on the highest level stage you can perform, he is one you take notice
of. He certainly has an eye for goal and is good in the air and I like his
coolness and composure when he is presented with a goal chance.

"The fact he sometimes goes off to either wing to do his some of his work
suggests in some players that they don't want to be in the middle at the sharp
end.

"But I don't think that is the case with Torres. He has shown his bravery and
willingness in the centre of things but is also prepared to do work for the
side elsewhere.

"I have seen bits of him in La Liga as well with Atletico Madrid and in an
ordinary side he has looked good and scored goals. His credentials so far are
promising."

"Torres has built up a great reputation and to a certain degree has so far
enhanced it in Germany," he added.

"But the one question that keeps coming back to me is: `How many Spanish
striker have come to England and been a success?' Probably the answer is none.

"Look at Reyes at Arsenal. He had to be moved out wide because he appears to
have found the Premiership too physical in the centre. You have to mark him
down as a disappointment.

"Are there any others? No. You wonder if it is the case that certain players
from certain countries just can't adapt to another style.

"Is Diego Forlan's change of fortune a pointer to that? I know he is South
American and not Spanish but he was a success in a Latin League in Argentina,
does OK but it's a struggle in the Premiership with United yet then goes to
Spain and is a roaring success in La Liga.

"Until he got over here we wouldn't know whether Fernando Torres could hack it.
But you have to strike that note of caution.

"For Torres to arrive it would seem Ruud van Nistelrooy will have to go, and I
think he is off. Torres has potential but I don't think there is anyone out
there who can replace the goals Ruud scored for United.

"But on the evidence in Germany then you have to say that in terms of filling
van Nistelrooy's boots Torres does tick a few boxes and has so far been the
only one out there who really does that.

"I am looking forward to seeing more of him with Spain over the next couple of
weeks."

---------------------------------
[7] Van Basten on Ruud
---------------------------------
Posted Saturday, June 24, 2006 by tb:
“I expect more from a player of his standard.”

“Ruud is training well but I just feel he needs to show a little bit more. “The
central position up front is a point of discussion and the chance that Dirk
Kuyt will start on Sunday has increased.”

---------------------------------
[6] Ruud expects to return
---------------------------------
Posted Saturday, June 24, 2006 by tb:
"I've two years left on my deal and, unless anybody tells me differently, I'll
return to Manchester for pre-season training."

---------------------------------
[5] Club say no to Klose rumours
---------------------------------
Posted Saturday, June 24, 2006 by ed:
Werder Bremen director of football Klaus Allofs

"Miroslav Klose is not for sale, we are not giving him away.''

 http://www.dpbolvw.net/click-795737-10306273

Check http://www.rednews.co.uk to view the image which has been removed from
plain text email version of news

 http://www.tkqlhce.com/click-795737-10357057 Up to 8Mbps Broadband
Check http://www.rednews.co.uk to view the image which has been removed from
plain text email version of news

---------------------------------
[4] The Red News Summer Mag out in July... Not on sale at any ground, so order
by mail order, your only chance!
---------------------------------
Posted Saturday, June 24, 2006 by ed:
The Red News Summer Special (issue 126) is out at the start of July and is ONLY
available by online or mail order. So order Red News 126 here! This will not be
sold at any game.

United's First Fanzine. Now 19 years old!

Without the fanzine, and your support, there is no website.

Either send sterling cheque for £2.50 to Red News, P.O.Box 176, Manchester, M16
8LG made payable to Red News) or by credit card below (or we can ring you and
process it ourselves - send us your number to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

100% Independent. 100% Unofficial. Let's keep it that way.

RN126 Out end of June
RN125 Out Sunday May 7th
RN 124 Still available
RN 123 Exclusive Ole interview Still available
RN 121 George Best tribute Still available
RN 120 Still available
RN 119 Still available

In the UK £2.50 inc p&p each copy
ROW £3.50 inc p&p  each copy

To order a single copy click on

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=rednewsweb%40mac%2ecom&item_name=Red%20News%20Single%20Copy%20Order&item_number=Red%20News%20Single%20Copy%20Order&no_shipping=0&no_note=1&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dBuyNowBF&charset=UTF%2d8

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=rednewsweb%40mac%2ecom&item_name=Red%20News%20Single%20Copy%20Order&item_number=Red%20News%20Single%20Copy%20Order&no_shipping=0&no_note=1&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dBuyNowBF&charset=UTF%2d8

UK 10 issue sub £25.00 inc p&p
Europe 10 issue sub £30.00 inc p&p
Rest Of The World 10 issue sub £35.00 inc p&p

All our t-shirts - Some classic designs

 http://www.rednews.co.uk/shop/shoptsht.htm
http://www.rednews.co.uk/shop/shoptsht.htm

ECF '68 High Quality retro Shirts with Hand Embroided Crest. Order by credit
card or cheque at...

 http://www.rednews.co.uk/shop/shopec68.htm
http://www.rednews.co.uk/shop/shopec68.htm

NEW UNOFFICIAL 'ALTERNATIVE' HOME SHIRTS - £5 to Phoenix Fund

 http://www.rednews.co.uk/shop/shop64.htm
http://www.rednews.co.uk/shop/shop64.htm

 http://www.rednews.co.uk/shop/shop65.htm
http://www.rednews.co.uk/shop/shop65.htm

And those kind hearted souls out there can help with our costs by making an
online donation via paypal. Doesn't matter how small the amount is, every bit
helps with our costs - thanks. click on.

https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=rednewsweb%40aol.com&item_name=Red+News+donation&item_number=RN+donation&cn=Donate+to+Online+or+Fanzine%3F&tax=0&curr

https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=rednewsweb%40aol.com&item_name=Red+News+donation&item_number=RN+donation&cn=Donate+to+Online+or+Fanzine%3F&tax=0&curr

Please fill in the price column online accordingly and state which issue or
offer when you are ordering.

---------------------------------
[3] Some of our wonderful offers for you to peruse
---------------------------------
Posted Saturday, June 24, 2006 by ed:
There are now 5 Red News' from last season still available... and you can get
ALL 5 for JUST £5 INCLUDING p&p in UK... £9 ROW... and when you order you get
FREE entry into our VIP Forum for a month. What a bargain!

Never read the mag? Or just missed out this season? Then order the 5 available
Red News' from this season (including the Bestie tribute comes with the 5 as
well) for JUST £5 in the UK INCLUDING p&p and £9 ROW (inc p&p). You also then
qualify for a free months entry into our news breaking VIP Forum.

Order here - product code 5OFFER

To order a single copy click on

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=rednewsweb%40mac%2ecom&item_name=Red%20News%20Single%20Copy%20Order&item_number=Red%20News%20Single%20Copy%20Order&no_shipping=0&no_note=1&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dBuyNowBF&charset=UTF%2d8

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=rednewsweb%40mac%2ecom&item_name=Red%20News%20Single%20Copy%20Order&item_number=Red%20News%20Single%20Copy%20Order&no_shipping=0&no_note=1&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dBuyNowBF&charset=UTF%2d8

*******

Subscribe to Red News. And when you do you get a years FREE entry to our VIP
Forum

Make sure you get EVERY issue of Red News, sent to your door! Thanks to our
link with the safe, simple to use and world wide massively known paypal you can
order your 10 issue subscription to Red News via credit card - Visa,
Mastercard, Amex, Switch or Solo. Or send sterling cheque to Red News, P.o.Box
176, Manchester, M16 8LG.

Prices are as follows, please fill in the price column online accordingly

Ypur support keeps this website alive. Let us develop and grow and provide even
more news! 100% Independent. 100% Unofficial. Let's keep it that way.

RN 126 Summer Mag. By Mail Order only. Out end of June
RN 125 out May 7th
RN 124. 1976 Cup Final interviews
[...]

 http://www.rednews.co.uk/shop/shopec68.htmency_code=GBP
http://www.rednews.co.uk/shop/shopec68.htmency_code=GBP

NEW UNOFFICIAL ALTERNATIVE SHIRTS

 http://www.rednews.co.uk/shop/shop64.htm
http://www.rednews.co.uk/shop/shop64.htm

 http://www.rednews.co.uk/shop/shop65.htm
http://www.rednews.co.uk/shop/shop65.htm

****

The Best

Check http://www.rednews.co.uk to view the image which has been removed from
plain text email version of news

M, L (28 inches high, 22 inches wide), XL (29 inches high, 24 inches wide) and
XXL sizes available

Just £15 inc p&p UK, £17 ROW - product code is, simply, BEST

You can order by sending a cheque to Red News, P.O.Box 176, Manchester, M16 8LG.

Alternatively you can order by credit card - Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Switch or
Solo - for any one or any number of the shirts/hoods via the fast, safe and
secure paypal.

Just make sure you enter the correct product code for each shirt/hoodie (listed
on the shop part of the site) when ordering, together with the size (if others
than extra large are available, check on each specific item if that is the
case) and the correct price - please fill in the price column online
accordingly. Prices includes postage and packing.

Click on

https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=rednewsweb%40aol.com&undefined_quantity=1&item_name=RN+T-Shirts&item_number=RN+T-Shirts&cn=State+Product+Code+of+T-Shirt&currency_code=GBP

https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=rednewsweb%40aol.com&undefined_quantity=1&item_name=RN+T-Shirts&item_number=RN+T-Shirts&cn=State+Product+Code+of+T-Shirt&currency_code=GBP

****
United People CD - United music for just £7.99 inc p&p in UK!

Check http://www.rednews.co.uk to view the image which has been removed from
plain text email version of news

Price just £7.99 inc p&p UK
£9.99 ROW inc p&p

you can order by credit card - Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Switch or Solo - via Red
News and the safe, secure paypal.

Enter product code UtdPeopcd

https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=rednewsweb%40aol.com&undefined_quantity=1&item_name=Boylie%27s+CD+or+tape&item_number=Boyle&cn=CD+or+tape+-+Please+state&currency_code=GBP

https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=rednewsweb%40aol.com&undefined_quantity=1&item_name=Boylie%27s+CD+or+tape&item_number=Boyle&cn=CD+or+tape+-+Please+state&currency_code=GBP

****

Check http://www.rednews.co.uk to view the image which has been removed from
plain text email version of news

Red News' Editor Barney says:

"I recommend Tony Smith's excellent book to any United fan who appreciates
quality writing with a touch of subtlety, humour and class. From takeover talk
to trebles, Tony was there writing about it all from a first class vantage
point - as each article sparks uniquely from the page. One of the best writers
in a fanzine around, United Road Take Me Home is a priceless journey through
recent years at United, from a United perspective. A great read. Buy it."

You can order by credit card - Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Switch or Solo - via Red
News and the safe, secure paypal.

Prices are as follows, please fill in the price column online accordingly

The book contains 190 pages and is priced £9.95 (plus postage and packing).
Postage and packing is £2 in the UK, £3 to the rest of Europe, and £4.50 to the
rest of the world.

UK £11.95 inc p&p
Europe £12.95 inc p&p
ROW £14.45 inc p&p

https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=rednewsweb%40aol.com&undefined_quantity=1&item_name=United+Road+Take+Me+Home&item_number=United+Road+Take+Me+Home&currency_code=GBP

https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=rednewsweb%40aol.com&undefined_quantity=1&item_name=United+Road+Take+Me+Home&item_number=United+Road+Take+Me+Home&currency_code=GBP

****

Check http://www.rednews.co.uk to view the image which has been removed from
plain text email version of news

SPECIAL OFFERS!!!

- A random selection of 10 back issues from recent and distant past for just
£7.50 in the UK inc p&p, £12.50 inc p&p ROW!

or  - The full set of 50+ available back issues (PLUS The Secret Diary Of
Cantona book) are JUST £30.00 (incl. p&p) in the UK, £45.00 (incl. p&p) Rest of
the World.  - An absolute BARGAIN!

or - order copies individually

Back issue Available/Cost

The following are just £0.30p each + a 50p S.A.E.
(unless otherwise stated)
Vol 2 No.4 Paraffin Pete
Vol 3 No.1 G. McQueen interview
Vol 3 No 2 The 55 Day Fiasco
Vol 3 No.4 Paul McGrath interview
Vol 4 No.1 We're back!
Vol 4 No.2 First Cantona Diary
Vol 5 No.1 Reliving the dream
Vol 5 No.2 Big Jim Holton
Vol.5.No.3 Istanbul hell. Galatasaray
Vol 5 No.4 Sir Matt Busby
Vol 5 No.5 Cometh the hour. Cometh the Man...United
Vol 5 No.6 Champions Again!
Vol 6 No.1 Steve Bruce interview
Vol 6 No.2 New A5 size.
Vol.6 No.3 Red & Famous
Vol 6 No.4 Still The King
Vol 6 No.5 Paddy Crerand interview
Vol 6 No.6 Dion Dublin interview
Vol 6 No.7 Brian Robson interview
Vol 7 No.1 Managers interview
Vol 7 No.3 Joe Jordan interview
Vol 7 No.4 IMUSA interview
Vol 7 No.5 Sammy McIlroy interview
Vol 8 No.1 Double Double Special
Vol 8 No.2 Milan & Ireland
Vol 9 No.4 Rotterdam
Vol 9 No.5 Borino Torino
Vol 9 No.6 Munich - Never Forgotten
Vol 9 No.7 Scouse-tubbies
Vol 9 No.8 Monaco
No. 53 Stam interview
No. 54 Gary Pallister interview
No. 55 SKY
No. 56 Sheringham interview
No. 57 Kiddo
No. 58 Utd 2 Liv 1!
No. 64 Lack of atmosphere.
No. 65 Keane
No. 68 United-Leeds perspective
No. 69 Paddy Crerand Interview
No. 70...Eric beach tournament
No. 71...Dublin, Bizarre Games
No. 72...Norman Whiteside interview
No. 74...Graz Issue
No. 75...Brian McClair interview Issue
No. 78...Fergie special (£2.50 inc p&p)
No. 79...The Ali Veron show
No. 80...The Jaap Stam story - his ghostwriter interviewed
No. 81...Bryan Robson interview
No. 82...Great United Songs + Wes Brown i/view (£2.50 incl p&p)
No. 84...Mikael Silvestre interview
No. 86...End of season special
No. 87...Eric Cantona interviewed
No. 88...I met a player once
No. 89...Rio Ferdinand interview
No. 91...United are back!
No. 94...Monopoly/George Best FREE poster inside
No. 96...Summer Title Issue
No. 101...Lee Martin interview
No. 102...Quinton Fortune interview
No. 103... Happy birthday Paddy Crerand
No. 104... I'm a Fan not a Customer
No. 105... Ryan Giggs interview
No. 106... Summer Special, views on Alan Smith signing
No. 107... August Edition

(All of the above offers are subject to availabilty.)

Back issues from last season cost just £0.75 each + S.A.E. of a 50p stamp  in
the UK (unless otherwise stated)

Issue. 119 Roger Brierley RIP
Issue. 120 Ted Beckham and Van Der Sar interviews
Issue. 121 George Best tributes
Issue. 123 Ole interview
Issue. 124 1976 Cup Final interviews with United team
Issue. 125 Journos interviewed

SPECIAL OFFERS!!!

- A random selection of 10 back issues from recent and distant past for just
£7.50 in the UK inc p&p, £13.50 inc p&p ROW!

or  - The full set of 50+ available back issues (PLUS The Secret Diary Of
Cantona book) are JUST £30.00 (incl. p&p) in the UK, £45.00 (incl. p&p) Rest of
the World.  - An absolute BARGAIN!

Back issues from this season cost just £2.00 each + S.A.E. of a 50p stamp  in
the UK (unless otherwise stated) - or cheque for £2.50 and £3.50 ROW.

(any back issue not listed has sold out and is completely unavailable)

Sterling cheques (only, please) payable to : RED NEWS should be sent to : Red
News, PO Box 176, Manchester, M16 8LG

https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=rednewsweb%40aol.com&undefined_quantity=1&item_name=RN+Back+Issues&item_number=Back+Issues&page_style=PayPal&cn=list+editions+ordered&currency_code=GBP

https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=rednewsweb%40aol.com&undefined_quantity=1&item_name=RN+Back+Issues&item_number=Back+Issues&page_style=PayPal&cn=list+editions+ordered&currency_code=GBP

****

Check http://www.rednews.co.uk to view the image which has been removed from
plain text email version of news

My Memories of Manchester United by Norman Whiteside (published 2003) just
£5.99 INCLUDING postage and packing (rrp £14.99 - you save £9!) through Red
News.

All prices are for UK, for Europe add £2 for each book, £4 for ROW

When ordering state Norman on product code

https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=rednewsweb%40aol.com&undefined_quantity=1&item_name=Red+News+Books&item_number=RN+Books&cn=Please+state+book+title%28s%29&currency_code=GBP

https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=rednewsweb%40aol.com&undefined_quantity=1&item_name=Red+News+Books&item_number=RN+Books&cn=Please+state+book+title%28s%29&currency_code=GBP

---------------------------------
[2] FREE £40 matched bet for you
---------------------------------
Posted Saturday, June 24, 2006 by ed:
 http://www.kqzyfj.com/click-2051413-10351781

 http://www.anrdoezrs.net/click-795737-10351781
Check http://www.rednews.co.uk to view the image which has been removed from
plain text email version of news

[1] Bet £10 on the World Cup. And get a FREE £25 bet on Sunday's England game
Posted Saturday, June 24, 2006 by ed:
Now clients need to stake £10 on any World Cup markets and they will receive a
£25 FREE BET on the England v Ecuador Sunday afternoon showdown.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/GtUolB/TM