I'm curious: should the discussion here be considered a vote? A lot of
people may not be reading it for various reasons, thinking it's only a
discussion. Perhaps a vote would be more suitable in a thread titled,
"Please vote for or against a code of conduct."

I'm not objecting; I'm just curious.

john perry