From: mgperrault <mgperra...@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 18:40:36 -0700
To: "silver-list@eskimo.com" <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: CS>tick - oregano- shingles

capsaicin cream or patches are said to help the neuralgia.  topical
magnesium "oil" may help.  Treating neuralgia or an active viral outbreak
may be two separate endeavors.  I would say avoid tricyclic antidepressants
unless you like exploring the dark world of side effects.  A TENS device is
similar to zapping and may be of benefit. Boswellia is a consideration.  The
nerves somehow get tangled and this can be a deep and difficult thing.  Im
interested in the possibility of home made liposome preparations which might
be something for you to research.

 zapping can affect the entire body, I wouldnt discount this, especially in
the acute phases.  If lysine and cs seemed to help but it always came back,
I would consider there may be something affecting your immune system.  Root
canals and mold come to mind.....