If you have root canals, some, like Hulda Clark say progress is difficult or nearly impossible. I would try zapping around the mouth area, and a cheap way is to look into godzilla method. There are pulsers for example by Sota and Stenulson. You could try CS with DMSO held in the mouth. Then there is the need for chelation. A big subject on its own. Cilantro WITH clay, chlorella and selenium is an option. A ripe field for your research.

The main thing is to move forward with these things. Use google and follow all of the key terms mentioned. If you are not a mover shaker personality, write a to do list and put on the fridge. Emotional freedom technique, the tapping and self affirmation thing may be very good.

Best of luck

On 11/23/2012 11:47 AM, Dorothy Fitzpatrick wrote:
Re: CS>tick - oregano- shingles Yes I have root canals but not mold. I now have an acute burning sensation in the buttock (lol) but don't know if this is to do with the shingles or a sciatica problem. I do know that even ibuprofen + codeine don't help it whereas that stops the normal stabbing pains from shingles. I was considering the amitriptylene approach which got rid of my fibromyalgie some years ago -- although I don't want to. I do know that it is extremely painful. By the liposome preparations do you mean Vit C done in lecithin in a sonic unit, because I have the makings of this? dee

*From: *mgperrault <mgperra...@aol.com>
*Date: *Thu, 22 Nov 2012 18:40:36 -0700
*To: *"silver-list@eskimo.com" <silver-list@eskimo.com>
*Subject: *Re: CS>tick - oregano- shingles

capsaicin cream or patches are said to help the neuralgia. topical magnesium "oil" may help. Treating neuralgia or an active viral outbreak may be two separate endeavors. I would say avoid tricyclic antidepressants unless you like exploring the dark world of side effects. A TENS device is similar to zapping and may be of benefit. Boswellia is a consideration. The nerves somehow get tangled and this can be a deep and difficult thing. Im interested in the possibility of home made liposome preparations which might be something for you to research.

zapping can affect the entire body, I wouldnt discount this, especially in the acute phases. If lysine and cs seemed to help but it always came back, I would consider there may be something affecting your immune system. Root canals and mold come to mind.....