Unfortunately ­ and typically ­ the UK Amazon doesn¹t stock it Del,
otherwise I would surely get it.  dee

From: Del <d...@altsystem.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 18:06:47 -0500
To: "silver-list@eskimo.com" <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: CS>Pain Relief (anti-inflammatory)

I may have posted this before, but I am not sure how many people saw it.
I have received amazing relief from long term pain due to a hip injury from
a David Williams product called Periva.
It is basically an extract of Tumeric and Hops, so it is all natural and you
can take it long term with no nasty side effects.
You can buy it direct from David William¹s site or also from Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Dr-Williams-Periva-Supplement-capsules/dp/B0083V8R58/r
ef=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1353711634&sr=8-1&keywords=Periva
I take two a day WITH FOOD (don¹t take on an empty stomach, tumeric is a
powerful spice) and am pain free all day.
Everyone is different, but my wife also reports pain relief from this
relatively new product, so it is worth a try for those with chronic pain.

Del

Product Description
Clinically shown to quickly, safely, and naturally relieve aches and pains.
Let's face it, when you're in pain, you want relief and you want it fast.
But you also want something natural that won't have negative effects on your
health. Periva is a proprietary blend of two breakthrough natural
ingredients that provide fast, effective relief. Perluxan is a unique hops
extract containing 30% alpha acids, which have been shown to support the
body's natural inflammatory response. Perluxan has been shown in clinical
studies to relieve pain quickly. In fact, study participants using Perluxan
showed significantly reduced pain in all five movement aspects tested,
including walking, lying down, sitting, and going up and down stairs. Meriva
is a highly bioavailable form of curcumin, the active ingredient in
turmeric. This spice is known for its health promoting properties, but
especially for its ability to promote a normal inflammatory response and
ease joint and muscle discomfort. The curcumin in Meriva is bound to soy
phosphatidylcholine to create a phytosome, which makes it up to 45 times
more bioavailable than ordinary curcumin.