From: Del
Sent: Friday, November 23, 2012 5:06 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Pain Relief (anti-inflammatory)

I may have posted this before, but I am not sure how many people saw it.
I have received amazing relief from long term pain due to a hip injury from a
David Williams product called Periva.
It is basically an extract of Tumeric and Hops, so it is all natural and you
can take it long term with no nasty side effects.
You can buy it direct from David William’s site or also from Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Dr-Williams-Periva-Supplement-capsules/dp/B0083V8R58/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1353711634&sr=8-1&keywords=Periva
I take two a day WITH FOOD (don’t take on an empty stomach, tumeric is a
powerful spice) and am pain free all day.
Everyone is different, but my wife also reports pain relief from this
relatively new product, so it is worth a try for those with chronic pain.

Del

Product Description
Clinically shown to quickly, safely, and naturally relieve aches and pains.
Let's face it, when you're in pain, you want relief and you want it fast. But
you also want something natural that won't have negative effects on your
health. Periva is a proprietary blend of two breakthrough natural ingredients
that provide fast, effective relief. Perluxan is a unique hops extract
containing 30% alpha acids, which have been shown to support the body's natural
inflammatory response. Perluxan has been shown in clinical studies to relieve
pain quickly. In fact, study participants using Perluxan showed significantly
reduced pain in all five movement aspects tested, including walking, lying
down, sitting, and going up and down stairs. Meriva is a highly bioavailable
form of curcumin, the active ingredient in turmeric. This spice is known for
its health promoting properties, but especially for its ability to promote a
normal inflammatory response and ease joint and muscle discomfort. The curcumin
in Meriva is bound to soy phosphatidylcholine to create a phytosome, which
makes it up to 45 times more bioavailable than ordinary curcumin.