From: I Anderson [mailto:i...@win.co.nz]
Sent: zondag 20 januari 2002 7:45
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>questions: stir vs. bubble

Connie and Gaston,

Thanks for taking the time to do those tests and post the results.

It is obvious that at least some increase in conductivity is found as
a result of bubbling.
 It could be, as you add silver ions then further CO2 may be
dissolved, but whether it is worth finding out, I don't know.
In any event, we now know a little more than we did before!

Regards
Ivan.