Zapping using a Clark style zapper with Ag electrodes placed at and below the
gum line either side of the infected tooth might be worth a try also....

Ron
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: bbanever
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2005 9:18 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Could CS help avoid a root canal?

  Christy Barton,

       I had a very similar situation happen to me recently.  Had a lower molar
that needed a root canal due to old cavity that had reinfected the root of the
tooth.  I was in constant pain and only a few days away from a root canal when
I decided to try and cure the condition myself.  I have been completely pain
free for over a month now.  Here's what I did.

  In a waterpik I added several ounces of 10ppm CS to warm water and a small
amount of H202.  I used this twice daily around the tooth and gum area.
Immediately following that I swabbed oregano oil on and around the same area...
did that 3 - 4 times a day.  I also took 3 capsules of oregano oil as an
antibiotic alternative... the pain began to subside almost immediately and
after a week or so the pain was completely gone.  I am now taking a good ionic
trace mineral supplement along with EZorb calcium in an attempt to remineralize
the tooth from within.  I also continue to take two caps of oregano oil daily.
I have absolutely no tenderness or pain in that tooth as we speak.  Of course,
my dentist isn't too happy!

  Bob