Hi Ron,

Yes electricity works real good. there are guys on the
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/microelectricitygermkiller/

list that use electricy to cure any infection in the mouth and it works real
fast I have used it myself. requires a battery and a variable  resistor and
some cotton covered electrodes which you can soak in CS and then you put them
between the gum and cheek next to the infected tooth. Its real effective for
deep infections because the electricity goes right through the tissue real easy
where as application of a liquid may take a long time because so little of it
gets down deep where it is needed.

Take care,