This has been a most interesting discussion, and I was amazed by the experience
using dolomite.  That is really information that needs to be out there.  I have
passed all this information on to my dentist.  There are many biodentists out
there who know and do the right things, but they do have to be a bit
circumspect.  Once this dentist had at my request replaced all my amalgams with
white stuff, he may have felt freer to disclose his true opinions about
amalgams.  Good to have him in charage of my teeth.  It was this man who told
me about Rife; I found a practitioner in the city (3 hrs away, Perth) who uses
QXCI (if I got that right) and since then have bought an Enar device.
www.enlightenedtherapies.com

I asked him last time I saw him about H2O2 on teeth, and he said we really
didn't know enough about what it does to the teeth.  So It was great to hear
your experiences.  Are these all in now, or are there more that haven't been
reported yet?  I would like to pass on this helpful knowledge and experience.

This dentist's daughter is a naturopath.  His wife, an active, creative,
talented woman has been stricken by the cruelty of motor neurone disease and I
am constantly on the lookout for information for her.  I have found some
encouraging advice.  She is unable to speak, but the last I know was still able
to access email, and so I send her whatever information seems relevant.

So, you great group who have helped other of my friends and acquaintances -
what do you know that will help Motor Neurone Disease?

Rowena