add the dmso to the cs mixture and deliver it to your mouth however you find effective
and convenient.
for acute cases, soaking a piece of cotton with the two and planting it between the cheek
and gun next to tooth is the best way.
for chronic, try brushing with the mixture, rinsing and leaving some residue in the mouth.
90% cs, 10% dmso solution. you can vary this as you like.
best is fresh homemade cs.