Hi bbanever,

I know of someone that did an interesting procedure to fill a cavity.
The cavity was down to the nerve and causing major pain. She put a drop of H2o2
into the cavity ...hurt like hell.. I think it was more than 3%
She did that to clean out the cavity then with out getting saliva in the cavity
she took some ordinary Dolomite powder and pinched it into a little wad and
packed it into the cavity. the pain immediately subsided and she packed it in
there good until it was completely full. then a couple weeks later she had the
appointment with the dentist to got the cavity fixed and it was nowhere to be
found, it had remineralized over with new enamel and was all healed up.
I use Olive leaf extract all the time for my teeth, I have two the are broke
off at the gum line with old root canals that are exposes down to the root and
I have a couple other teeth that are majorly damaged by root canals also with.
and one tooth with a huge cavity in it thats still alive. I have never have
pain on any of them and they dont get infected. I occasionally use a mag pulser
on them and brush with salt brine and use Olive leaf on them. The way I use the
olive leaf extract is at bedtime I open up a capsule of it and put the powder
between the cheeks and gum in several places and leave it there all night

After Reading up on Dentists I come to the conclusion they not a clue what they
are doing and will ruin all your teeth. root canals are bad news and if you
take care of your teeth properly they self heal.
The ADA for dentists is the equivalent of the AMA for doctors and both suppress
the truth to keep their scam business of disease growing in profits and stocks.

the worst thing to do is use toothpaste to brush your teeth. that puts money in
the dentists pocket. that is why they put fluoride in the water too as it ruins
the teeth so the dental community has more profit.

http://goodteeth.tripod.com/judd.htm
 http://goodteeth.tripod.com/affidavit.htm

http://mizar5.com/omedia2.htm

Take care,