But the limits should only be enforced when necessary, if there is a
bunch of scripts in a 4x4 parcel and nothing else int he rest of the sim
those scripts can use up all the sim script memory, if an avatar comes
in, then the avaiablememory is divided between the parcel and the
avatar, things like that