Or, as I mentioned, the parcel object bonus has an influence on a
script memory bonus, that would work similiar the parcel bonus does.
Dependant on total land mass person X owns in the sim. The parcel can
hold more objects/Memory than it normally could, but it can't go above
the total objects/Memory the parcels by the person in the sim put
together would allow.

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/SLDev