Michael Gordon wrote:
>Don't be too harsh on these late posters.

Well, as long as they don't get *too* whiney.

>Some of us will not upgrade
>until most of the major bugs have been corrected.

...which is a choice available to you.
(Be thankful you aren't subjected to forced upgrades
and automated reboots
--Oh, wait. I see you're still running Windoze.)

Still, these long-winded after-the-fact complains
look more like tantrums than constructive help.
Again, *timely* criticism is better.

...and, again, **unlike** that other vendor of crappy software
(and its PoS browser),
you can have **multiple** installations/versions of Gecko browsers.

I'm reminded of the old nut commercial.
http://google.com/search?q=%22.a-can-a-week%22+%22.that's.all.we.ask%22+%22.Blue.Diamond%22