Hi everyone,

I was out on holiday and have just caught up on this great discussion. Reading
it has been very insightful, so I'd like to thank you all for participating in
the conversation.

I understand the concerns people had about the platform used for the initial
survey, so I'm glad that thanks to the OSMF we were able to offer an
alternative in LimeSurvey.

To add to Courtney's comments about our affiliations-my TomTom colleagues and I
do dedicate TomTom time to this project. We believe it's important for us to
better comprehend how the community uses its channels, so we can communicate
about TomTom's activities in OSM in the best possible way to achieve the
transparency needed by the community and even prescribed in the Organised
Editing Guidelines. In the course of learning about OSM for TomTom activities,
it has become clear that communication in OSM is a complex topic, so we think
sharing our findings with the community to contribute to a better understanding
of communication practices is a good thing to do.

I myself am also looking into this topic from a personal interest, since I have
a background in communications, writing and languages.

Finally, coming back to the survey, I just want to say I'm happy to see how
many people have already responded. Thank you for that, we're looking forward
to the results.

For those of you would still like to fill out the survey-we are planning to
close it after May 12.

https://osmf.limequery.org/751285

Have a great weekend everyone!
Marjan