Hello, all,

Just a quick note to say this survey closes this Friday at 15:00 CET.  If
you weighed in on this thread, I hope you'll fill out the survey and share
some comments there.

Here's the link to the Limesurvey.

https://osmf.limequery.org/751285?lang=en

Please share the link with other listserv lists if you like--we are only
posting it here, but you're welcome to post it in your local community
list, as well.

--Courtney Cook Williamson
survivalbybook.substack.com