On 18 January 2003, 10:12, Robert Silver wrote:

> Also it makes a product look hoky when graphics com up as square [X]
~~~

Strange enough, those [X]'s give me a warm, fuzzy feeling because I
know that another spammer cannot use that potential web bug to verify
my e-mail address and I know that some inconsiderate <explicative>
hasn't succeeded in causing me additional costs by getting my router
to re-dial to collect their off-page (usually) garbage.

--
Geoff Lane
Cornwall, UK

Pedestrian: A motorist who found a parking space