Hello Victor,

VBG>   Everyone might argue that e-mail is supposed to do this
VBG>   and not do that is like saying a car with no heater in the
VBG>   dead of winter on a 24hr trip is not really necessary
VBG>   because the cars only purpose is to get you from a to z
VBG>   (and it is!).

VBG>   But you would probably drop dead of the freeze *if* such a
VBG>   convenience didn't exist... I don't hear much argument
VBG>   about that...

< risking the automobile analogy police >

All well and good but when you switch on your car heater you don't
want the engine to cut out on you or the car to suddenly take a detour
into an unsavoury part of town ???

< taking things back on topic <

Sheesh, enough problem deciding what to write without thinking about
what colour to put it in and whether there are some snazzy graphics to
go with it !

I think I've said this before but if it wasn't for the security holes
in HTML then this argument would never be raised - we'd all be using
HTML by choice ( and in reply to Allie we'd also be better at it and
not into choosing such garish colour schemes < lol > ) because that's
all we would know.

IMHO - HTML mail has it's place .... but it's not for me so hence my
satisfaction with the way TB! does things.

 Barry2
Using The Bat! v1.61 on Windows 98 4.10 Build  2222