*Regarding User Possibility To Set Markup Glyphs?*

TonyM wrote:

> *Question - customised Glyphs, a glyph too far?*
>
>    - As you can see the wide range of glyphs available that have meaning
>    or structure makes me wish to ask if we could allow the user to nominate
>    glyphs either single (line/para/blocks) or pairs for inline or block. ie
>    customise the customise glyphs.

 Ciao TonyM & PMario

IF this were possible I WOULD use it.

Why? Because the kinds of Markup I do would benefit from me being able to
choose glyphs VISUALLY SUITED to the purpose.
For instance, for simple paragraphs ...

¶ Start of a paragraph,
more of the same pargraph endedon the next line.
⁋ <--- End String

I understand if its not possible.

I assume the current approach is hard-coded JS?

Just a thought to say TonyM & I on this idea concur.

Very best wishes
Josiah