> I genuinely didn't realise you'd sent that off list - If you ever want
> an email to remain private please,please mark it OFF LIST or PRIVATE
> at the top of the text. If I'd had realised you wanted to talk
> privately I'd have never have sent that to the list.
>
> Cheers
>
> Chris

Sorry, just to make that a bit clearer - I'm using gmail. It doesn't
display the subject in a long thread of emails thus if you put OFF
LIST in the subject I don't see it :-S

I've done this before to Popey, so please, if anyone wants to talk
privately to me, please say so in the text of the email. I would never
breach someone's privacy intentionally.

Chris