>..... Whatever
> your stance, whatever your belief, surely you believe that it's someones
> right to express that they _disagree_ with that premice?
>
> Cheers,
> Al.

Hey Al,

I think it's perhaps more due to the fact that Sarah originally wrote

> This is important, as it seems to be (unintentionally, i'm sure)
> offending half of the world's population, and so therefore half of the
> possible candidates who may end up using Ubuntu.

Where really it might have been more accurate to write for her to say
that the T-Shirt offended her in particular. To say it offends half of
the people in the world is speculation, and makes the issue sound much
worse than it really is.

I don't think anyone who seriously supports Ubuntu would ever try and
interfere with someone's right to express their own opinion.

Cheers,

Chris