On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 19:49, H.S.  wrote:

> For this purpose, I think Koha would been appropriate. It is being used by
> many libraries to maintain their repository of books.

I'm sitting here inventorying my books.(Not cataloging them, that is a
slightly different library process.)

It doesn't matter what software I use, for the majoirty of those
books, I to manually enter all of the bibliographic data, because they
lack ISBNs, MARC21 records, and similar things that would make life
easy.

xan

jonathon