> From: andrew [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: service.bat install failure (Windows, v 6.0.18)
>
> It is "the" Administrator account.

Just for the sake of trying something, use a different account that is a member
of the Administrators group.

> I assume "Local System" is the default.

It is.

> Is it correct that tomcat6.exe is just procrun.exe renamed?

Almost.  Full doc is here (it could be better organized):
http://commons.apache.org/daemon/
http://commons.apache.org/daemon/procrun.html

tomcat6.exe is really prunsrv, tomcat6w.exe is prunmgr.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.