Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2015 5:39 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Re: Piantelli's group gets its act together

Hi,
[snip]
A Li 2 molecule was what I was thinking about.   I doubt there is much data
for such a reaction.  Also keep in mind that I am not considering that the
proton reacts.

That's the problem. You are not considering it, when you should be.

It is merely a catalyst much like a muon in a muon -
catalyzed - fusion of H.

I understand exactly what you mean. If you go back far enough in the archives
(years before you joined) you will see where I first introduced the concept.
Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk