John Berry wrote:
My skeptic detector keeps ringing.

Seriously, the 'evidence' against him is some vague sense you get at the way get gets mad doesn't 'feel' right?

What if I said that someone else was almost certainly correct cause I had a good feeling about them?

When evidence to debunk something lacks skepticism turns to subtle intuitive forces!

Face it, explaining this away has pretty much come down to "He's a fraud and powering it in some really effective sneaky way" since artifact has been rather solidly ruled out within reason.

Since Dr. Stiffler dropped his Vo subscription, he asked me to post the following message. He believes that some of the commentary here has crossed the line, and is bordering on slanderous.

Please! Actions speak louder than words, and he will shortly be posting a definitive video - so why take these cheap-shots to defame the man?

Has he ever asked for, or even hinted at the money angle?

Do not the con-artists you are so alert to warn against always ask for money, Bill?

You may not see that what you are saying is a clear insinuation that he has done something fraudulent, but how else can he take it? I certainly see it as a severe lapse of judgment.

What good does all the negativism accomplish anyway?

Yes, he is different, personality-wise from many here, and perhaps too thin-skinned to participate in this kind of discussion, but it is absurd to even use the phrase that out moderator threw into the discussion, that being: "con-artist alert".

Just my 2 cents worth.... Jones

To: Vortex Members On 11/1/2007
From: Dr. Ronald R. Stiffler

Although Free Speech is on of the foundations that built our America and
still to some degree prevails, there is a fine line between Criticism,
Slander and Defamation.

I still maintain the 'Choice' on how, when and by what means to release Part or Complete Information on any or all devices or Research I have or am Performing. I do not march to the Vortex Drum or any other, I can be as Coy, Sly and Arrogant as I wish, just as you may and are displaying.

For those of you in the US, rest assured that I no longer consider any of this to be constructive in any way and feel it has crossed the line. It does show the True Colors of You All.

Rest assured my work is not going away, it will not be removed from the
Internet or My Web Site, It will not be buried.

I am so against a Litigious Society, yet often it has a side that is the
only way to receive redress in cases such as this.

The same people that advise me on the legality of my work are most excited to assist me in this endeavor.