As to the 'signal generator is always running in the background' claim look
at this message 318 on overunity.com where Stiffler replies (also fig S1 and
S2 at http://67.76.235.52/DrStiffler/ce4.asp lack any signal generator
connection or plate of any type to couple to):

>So the signal generator
>was always running in the background ?
>
>Also in this figure 14 case ?

>What did energize the coil-core  combination then ?

>Just some 60 Hz "noise" from the ground wire ?

Stiffler:

Getting somewhat concerned about what you do not understand, or do not want
to. Where in this diagram do you see a parasitic plate or a signal
generator.
Please stop trying to change or put works in my mouth because I will not
just jump to the end.